Laveen students use a variety of technology-based resources as part of the everyday curriculum. Click on the program from the list below to be directed to that site.
Student Email Guidelines
- Email is to be used for school-related communication.
- Do NOT send emails that contain harassing/ offensive language, gossip, or participate in cyber-bullying (using electronic means to bully, insult or threaten someone)
- Do NOT send or read emails at inappropriate times, such as during class instruction unless authorized by the teacher.
- Do NOT send emails to share test answers or promote cheating in any way.
- Do NOT use the account of another person.
- If you receive an inappropriate email. DO NOT FORWARD- notify a teacher or principal.
- Do NOT log into personal email accounts on district-issued devices.
Email messages are not confidential and are considered public documents of the Laveen Elementary School District. All student emails go through a filter for inappropriate material and content. Remember, all sent and received emails can be reviewed by school officials at any time.
Email 101 Lesson: Email Etiquette & Safety