All Laveen schools are currently enrolling students for the 2021-22 school year. Visit our Registration page to enroll your child using our secure online parent portal or to access printable enrollment documents.
Families enrolling a new student will be asked to select your top three school choices in order of preference. Parents/guardians will need to present the required documents listed below in person for verification prior to the start of school.
- Child’s original birth certificate
- Child’s immunization record
- Proof of Residence, such as utility receipt or lease agreement (refer to Arizona Residency Guidelines)
- Legal papers, if applicable for custody
- Withdrawal form and report card from previous school
- Photo identification for parent/guardian.
*Please note, Vista del Sur is an accelerated school and students must take an assessment prior to enrolling. Paseo Pointe is a dual language immersion (DLI) school. Students entering kindergarten – fourth grade must enroll in the DLI program (DLI will expand a grade level each year).