The Laveen District has recognized the following 13 classified staff members as this year’s Exceptional Service Award recipients.
- Patricio Apolinar, Paseo Pointe Assistant Lead Custodian
- Elizabeth Arciniega, Trailside Point Attendance Clerk
- Mary Barger, M.C. Cash Special Education Instructional Associate
- Lena Bryant, Cheatham Student Success Instructional Associate
- Michelle Hall, Child Nutrition Specialist
- Erica Hernandez, Vista del Sur Attendance Clerk
- Holly King, Human Resources Certified Specialist
- Catalina Koller Laveen, Guest Teacher Instructional Associate
- Luis Moran Contreras, Estrella Foothills Lead Custodian
- Tiffany Oliver, Desert Meadows Special Education Instructional Associate
- Julie Ostos, Rogers Ranch Computer Technician
- Elmo Valdez, Support Services HVAC Technician III
- Kelly White, Transportation Dispatcher
These individuals were nominated and selected for bringing their best to work every single day. All of the recipients display the following attributes:
- Strong attendance and dependability
- High quality and quantity of work
- Excel at working harmoniously with others
- Expert in their job responsibilities
- Regularly show initiative and creatively solve problems
- Provide excellent customer service
Their commitment to our students, staff, and community is greatly appreciated.
View photos of the award recipients on the Laveen Flickr page.