Laveen’s Kids Club is now enrolling children for Summer Day Camp.
This year’s camp will be located at Paseo Pointe School, 8800 S. 55th Ave. Camps begin on June 1 and end on July 29 for school-aged children and July 24 for preschoolers. Both camps will operate from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Meals will be provided. Breakfast will be served at 8:00 a.m. Lunch will be served at 11:00 a.m. And, afternoon snacks will be served beginning at 2:30 p.m.
Children will be broken up into groups of 10 kids, with 1 staff member and participate in fun and exciting recreational activities including arts/crafts, sports, group games in their assigned group areas throughout the day.
Children should bring a water bottle (labeled with their name), wear closed-toe shoes and sunscreen applied prior to drop off.
Important Information regarding program staff and participant safety:
- If a child is sick, he or she will need to stay home.
- Temperature/Health screenings will take place for staff and all children before entering the building each day.
- If a child becomes ill during the program, they will be isolated from the other children and sent home. Please keep in mind if a child is sent home due to illness and the child has another sibling(s) the siblings may also be asked to stay home.
- Staff will wear masks. Masks will not be required for children.
- No personal belongings from home including backpacks. Preschoolers will need to bring a crib size sheet and blanket in a plastic bag for nap time.
- Hand washing stations will be provided and will require all children to wash their hands regularly.
- Parents will drop off and pick up students at the check in station (lobby), and will not enter the buildings. Only one parent will be allowed inside for check in/out at a time
- Custodial staff will provide a nightly deep clean of our facilities, and Kids Club staff will clean periodically throughout the day using a bleach water solution.
Visit our Kids Club Day Camp page for details and registration forms. Summer camp registrations may be completed at Paseo Pointe School between the hours of 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.